CLICK THIS LINK TO Visit the National VOAD webpage to view their Resource Library and Toolkit for VOAD organizations THIS NVOAD RESOURCE CENTER CONTAINS: Mass Care, Donate Responsibly, Disaster Case Management, Communications, Donations Management, Volunteer Management, U.S. Islands & Alaska Committee, Emotional & Spiritual Care, Long-Term Recovery Groups, Points of Consensus, Communications, General Resources, Housing, Advocacy, International, Active Shooter Training, Emergency Law Inventory, Community Preparedness, Disaster Health, VALOR Program, Committee Leadership Resources
VOAD Capabilities/Services Matrix: VOAD Partners and affiliates can use this tool to identify what services each Utah VOAD partner may be able to provide. They can contact an organization via the "VOAD Contacts" link below.
VOAD Marketing Toolkit: The tools in this toolkit are in a Google shared drive. This is provided to help local VOAD's replicate such tools for use at the local level. Currently Utah VOAD, Region 1 VOAD, and Region 2 VOAD has an existing tablecloth, pull-up banner, and more that could be used at local events to promote VOAD.
2. www.earthquakes.utah.gov Drop Cover Hold.
3. https://www.facebook.com/GovGaryHerbert/Weekday 1:30 pm briefing.
4. www.cdc.gov. US Center for Disease Control
6. Youtube. Watch the POTUS Trump/VP Pence daily coronavirus briefing.
7. Flood Risk Map: Zoom all the way in to the location of your choice to see accurate flood risks.
8. Utah Wildfire Risk Assessment Portal: See wildfire risk near you.
9. Crime Map: Click on "Explore The Map" and see what crimes are happening in your area.
10. Geologic Hazard Maps: Including earthquake fault lines, liquifaction and more.
Utah Volunteer Oganizations Active in Disasters
1276 S 500 West, Salt Lake City, UT 84101, us
Copyright © 2017 Utah Voluntary Oganizations Active in Disasters - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy